Welcome to Pittsburgh Mercy! Thank you for trusting us with your care or the care of your loved one. We’re committed to providing you and your loved one with care that is person-centered and of the highest quality. We believe that the best care occurs with input from you and your family.
We invite you to learn more about Pittsburgh Mercy. To better acquaint you and your family with our services, we invite you to view our Welcome Guide.
“I Am Your Experience of Care” video
Your First Appointment
We’d like to make your first appointment as stress-free as possible. For your first appointment, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time to register and complete the necessary forms. Please bring the following items with you, if possible:
- Your insurance card
- A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or military ID
- Your medical history, including allergies
- A list of prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, supplements, or natural/herbal remedies you are taking or have taken in the month (dosages and frequency for each)
- A list of doctors or specialists you currently see or have seen in the past year
- A list of questions you may have for us.
What You Can Expect
We’ll talk with you about your concerns and ask you about your goals. Together, we’ll develop your care plan. You’ll have a care team who is focused on your goals and well-being. We believe in person-centered care. We also take pride in our resourcefulness, attentiveness, and empathetic nature. From your very first appointment, we’ll partner with you to determine the best services and steps that will help you to achieve your plan goals.