Housing & Care Management
We offer several types of housing programs for persons who are currently experiencing homelessness. We partner with the Allegheny Link, independent landlords, and public, subsidized, and other housing providers to identify affordable housing solutions.
Emergency Housing: Winter Shelter
In partnership with Allegheny County Department of Human Services, we offer a Winter Shelter for men and women who are experiencing homelessness, open 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. from November 15 through March 31. For more information, visit the Winter Shelter page or contact us at 1-877-637-2924.
Permanent Supportive Housing
We offer scattered site permanent supportive housing programs for persons who are formerly homeless. Services for these programs include:
- Activities coordination
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance in applying for benefits
- Care management
- Help scheduling follow-up medical appointments
- Referrals to local food sources
- Supportive services.
Referrals to our housing programs are coordinated through the Allegheny Link at 1-866-730-2368.
Our commitment to you doesn’t end when you sign a lease. We’ll continue to help you access the services you need so you can keep your home over the long term.
In addition to helping you to find housing, we can help you with:
- Benefits coordination, including the Allegheny Link and SOAR
- Drug and alcohol services
- Intellectual disabilities services
- Legal assistance
- Mental health services
- Physical health services, including tobacco cessation
- Recovery support
- Veterans services.
For more information about our housing and care management services, please contact us at 1-877-637-2924.