Give To Our Mission
Our Development Office is dedicated to securing charitable gifts to help fund vital Pittsburgh Mercy mission-related programs including:
- Pittsburgh Mercy Behavioral Health (adult and child mental health and adult addiction recovery services)
- Pittsburgh Mercy Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Services
- Pittsburgh Mercy’s Operation Safety Net® (street medicine, outreach, shelter, engagement, and housing services)
- Pittsburgh Mercy Family Health Center (integrated physical and behavioral health care services)
- Pittsburgh Mercy Free Care Fund
- Where most needed.
These and other Pittsburgh Mercy programs are supported in part by special events; local and national grants; corporate and individual gifts; and planned giving.
As an individual, you’re an important and valued partner. You help us achieve our mission of being a compassionate and transforming, healing presence within our communities. With your help, we’re able to continue living the mission set forth by the Sisters of Mercy, our founders, more than 185 years ago – to provide care to the vulnerable and those most in need.
“Our charity must be in our hearts and from our hearts.”
– Catherine McAuley, RSM, Founder of the Sisters of Mercy
Your gift makes a difference. We appreciate your support!