Give To Our Mission
Our Development Office is dedicated to securing charitable gifts to help fund vital Pittsburgh Mercy mission-related programs including:
- Pittsburgh Mercy Behavioral Health
- Pittsburgh Mercy Free Care Fund
- Pittsburgh Mercy Intellectual Disabilities Services
- Pittsburgh Mercy’s Operation Safety Net® (housing and medical services)
- Pittsburgh Mercy Parish Nurse and Health Ministry Program
- PAServes: Greater Pittsburgh (veterans services)
- Dancing Classrooms Pittsburgh.
These and other Pittsburgh Mercy programs are supported in part by special events; local and national grants; corporate and individual gifts; and planned giving.
“Our charity must be in our hearts and from our hearts.”
– Catherine McAuley, RSM, Founder of the Sisters of Mercy
As an individual, you’re an important and valued partner. You help us achieve our mission of being a compassionate and transforming, healing presence within our communities. With your help, we’re able to continue living the mission set forth by the Sisters of Mercy, our founders, more than 185 years ago – to provide care to the vulnerable and those most in need.
Your gift makes a difference. We appreciate your support!