- This event has passed.
Pittsburgh Mercy Open Interview Days
June 13 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Start your career with Pittsburgh Mercy, a faith-based, mission-driven, health & human service organization founded by the Sisters of Mercy. Empower the most vulnerable in our communities to lead healthy, full lives.
- $10,000 to full-time colleagues/$5,000 to part-time colleagues who work in master’s-required behavioral health therapist and clinical lead positions and sign a two-year employment agreement.
- Other positions may also be eligible for sign-on payments.
- Competitive pay for experienced candidates.
- Day 1 benefits. Applicable benefits begin on your hire date.
- We pay the cost of clearances for new colleagues who need them to meet program licensing requirements.* (Through June 30, 2023)
BRING YOUR RESUME · MEET OUR TEAM · APPLY · INTERVIEW
Browse open positions and apply:
Pittsburgh Mercy is a member of Trinity Health, serving in the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy.
- June 13
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Hiring Event
- Event Tags:
- behavioral health, careers, careers in Pittsburgh, health and human service jobs, hiring, hiring events in Pittsburgh, hot jobs, mental health, now hiring, Pittsburgh Mercy, Pittsburgh social workers, Pittsburgh therapists, sign-on bonuses, sign-on payments, who's hiring in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Mercy 249 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
249 South 9th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203 United States + Google Map
- View Venue Website
September 23 at 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
September 24 at 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
October 1 at 8:00 am - 4:30 pm