- This event has passed.
Pittsburgh Mercy Hiring Event: Community Work Job Fair
September 21, 2018 at 10:30 am - 2:30 pmFree
Pittsburgh Mercy invites experienced human service professionals to attend a job fair and networking event:
Friday, September 21, 2018
10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
1200 Reedsdale Street, First Floor Conference Room
Pittsburgh, PA 15233-3109 (North Shore)
On-site interviews for the following positions will be held:
- Case manager
- Community Treatment Team (CTT) nurses (recent grads welcome!)
- Community Treatment Team (CTT) therapists
- Community Treatment Team (CTT) floater clinician
- Community Treatment Team (CTT) / Integrated Dual Disorders Team (IDDT) specialist
- Forensic reintegration specialist
- Forensic specialist
Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and nursing degree candidates are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Related clearances and a valid driver’s license are required for open positions.
Bring your résumé, references, and be prepared for open, on-site interviews. Free parking is available. We look forward to seeing you!
- September 21, 2018
10:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Community Event, Hiring Event, Networking Event
- Event Tags:
- Allegheny County, careers, case managers, community treatment team, Community work, Community Work Job Fair, CTT, floater clinicians, forensic specialist, Free, free events, free parking, full-time jobs, hiring event, hiring events, hiring events in Pittsburgh, IDDT, Integrated Dual Disorders Team, job fair, job fairs in Pittsburgh, jobs in Pittsburgh, join our team, justice-informed care, nurses, nursing professionals, part-time jobs, Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh jobs, Pittsburgh Mercy, Pittsburgh Mercy careers, Pittsburgh Mercy Community Work Job Fair, social service professionals, social workers, therapists, who's hiring in Pittsburgh
September 23 at 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
September 24 at 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
October 1 at 8:00 am - 4:30 pm