- This event has passed.
Hiring Event: Open Interviews for Direct Care, Registered Nurse, Residential Support, and Cook Positions
March 21, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Looking for a rewarding career? Pittsburgh Mercy is hiring and will conduct open interviews on Thursday, March 21, 2019, from 12 to 3 p.m. at 1200 Reedsdale Street, 1st Floor Conference Room, Pittsburgh, PA 15233 (North Shore). Open positions include:
- Residential Care Advisors: Full-time, part-time, and flexible positions in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities residential care settings.
- Bethlehem Haven: Full-time, part-time, and flexible residential support positions; full-time cook.
- Community-Based Services: Dual disorders therapists, supervisors, registered nurses (RNs), and certified peer specialists.
- Outpatient Services: Licensed and non-licensed clinicians, engagement care managers, clinical leads, outpatient, and mobile therapy supervisors.
- Service Coordinators: Full-time positions.
- Homeless Services: Case management and outreach positions.
Free parking is available. Please bring copies of your resume and be prepared for in-person interviews. If you have questions, please contact Kristin DeFlorimonte at 412-697-1010.