- This event has passed.
Hiring Event: Open Interviews for Care and Support professionals, Bethlehem Haven positions, Community-based and Homeless services, and Peer opportunities
May 9, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Looking for a rewarding career? Pittsburgh Mercy is hiring and will conduct open interviews from 12 to 3 p.m. on Thursdays, May 9 and June 6, 2019 at 1200 Reedsdale Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15233 (North Shore) and Thursdays, May 23 and June 20, 2019 at 330 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 (South Side).
Open positions include:
- Residential Care Advisors: Full-time, part-time, and flexible positions in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities residential care settings.
- Direct Support Professionals: Part time positions in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities residential care settings.
- Bethlehem Haven: Full-time, part-time, and flexible residential support positions; full-time cook.
- Community-Based Services: Dual disorders therapists, supervisors, registered nurses (RNs), and certified peer specialists.
- Homeless Services: Case management and outreach positions.
- Peer opportunities on our intervention team.
Free parking is available. Please bring copies of your resume and be prepared for in-person interviews. If you have questions, please contact Kristin DeFlorimonte at 412-697-1010.