- This event has passed.
Hiring Event: Open Interviews for Care and Support professionals, Bethlehem Haven positions, Community-based and Homeless services, and Peer opportunities
July 25, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Looking for a rewarding career? Pittsburgh Mercy is hiring and will conduct open interviews from 12 to 3 p.m. on Friday, July 26, 2019 at 249 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 (South Side).
Open positions include:
- Residential Care Advisors: Full-time, part-time, and flexible positions in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities residential care settings.
- Direct Support Professionals: Full-time and part-time opportunities.
- Bethlehem Haven: Full-time, part-time, and flexible residential support positions.
- Community-Based Services: Dual disorders therapists, supervisors, registered nurses (RNs), and certified peer specialists.
- Homeless Services: Case management positions.
- Peer opportunities.
- Many more opportunities are available at www.pittsburghmercy.org.
Free parking is available. Please bring copies of your resume and be prepared for in-person interviews. Driver’s license is required for a majority of the positions. If you have questions, please contact Kristine Irwin at 412-697-2003.