- This event has passed.
Hiring Event: Open Interviews for Care and Support professionals, Bethlehem Haven positions, Community-based and Homeless services, and Peer opportunities
June 6, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Looking for a rewarding career? Pittsburgh Mercy is hiring and will conduct open interviews from 12 to 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 1200 Reedsdale Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15233 (North Shore) and Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 330 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 (South Side).
Open positions include:
- Residential Care Advisors: Full-time, part-time, and flexible positions in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities residential care settings.
- Direct Support Professionals: Part time positions in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities residential care settings.
- Bethlehem Haven: Full-time, part-time, and flexible residential support positions; full-time cook.
- Community-Based Services: Dual disorders therapists, supervisors, registered nurses (RNs), and certified peer specialists.
- Homeless Services: Case management and outreach positions.
- Peer opportunities on our intervention team.
Free parking is available. Please bring copies of your resume and be prepared for in-person interviews. If you have questions, please contact Kristin DeFlorimonte at 412-697-1010.