Health Ministry Prayer Gathering 2020: Virtual Conversation and Faith Sharing
August 6 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Pittsburgh Mercy Parish Nurse & Healthy Ministry is hosting a series of Candle Meditation and Health Ministry Prayer Gatherings. It is an opportunity to experience spiritual awareness and group faith sharing through a virtual learning setting. All are invited to this quiet place and time to prayerfully reflect on our own whole-person health… balancing body, mind, and spirit. The emphasis is on the importance of self-care, connection with Creator, and peer support. In our busy lives, we sometimes feel overwhelmed to the point of neglecting our own spiritual needs. We risk little to pour out and then burn out. We invite all to safe, better health and well-being.
These virtual offerings are at no cost and are intended for parish nurses, faith community nurses, health ministers, lay ministers, clergy, registered nurses, health care professionals, licensed professional counselors, social workers, Pittsburgh Mercy employees, and anyone interested as we continue our commitment to advocating for and serving others in need.
Each offering begins at 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Summer Candle Meditation August 6th Thursday
- Summer Candle Meditation August 26th Tuesday
- Autumn Candle Meditation September 24th Thursday
- Giving Thanks Candle Meditation November 12th Thursday
- Advent Candle Meditation December 8th Tuesday
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link, meeting ID, password, and agenda. Dial-in option is available. Registration deadline is by 3:00 p.m. ET (Eastern Time in US and Canada) on the date of your choice. Space is limited, so early registration is suggested. Register by sending an email to ParishNurse@pittsburghmercy.org with the following information:
- First and last name
- Date and time of desired session
- Email address
- Your phone number
- Your role within your church or organization (i.e. faith community nurse, health minister, clergy, church volunteer, RN, social worker, Pittsburgh Mercy employee, etc.)
Come and join us for quiet reflection, rich learning, and spiritual sharing.