Join Our Team
Looking for a Rewarding Career Where You Can Make a Positive Difference Every Day?
Join the Pittsburgh Mercy Family of Care Today!
- Pittsburgh Mercy is offering a generous one-time, lump sum sign-on payment of $1,000 to colleagues who start employment with our behavioral health and intellectual disabilities residential services programs and service coordination by June 30, 2022.
- Pittsburgh Mercy is awarding a generous recruitment payment of $10,000 to full-time colleagues/$5,000 to part-time colleagues who work in master’s-required behavioral health therapist and clinical team lead positions and commit to and sign a written two-year memorandum of understanding (MOU) employment agreement. The recruitment award is a one-time offering that is paid in two installments, six months apart through December 2022.
- Full-time colleagues are awarded $4,000 in the first paycheck and $6,000 after six months of continuous employment with us.
- Part-time colleagues are awarded $2,000 in the first paycheck and $3,000 after six months of continuous employment with us.
- Effective April 1, 2022, and through the end of June 30, 2023, Pittsburgh Mercy will pay the cost of clearances for new and existing colleagues who need them to meet program licensing requirements.
- All applicable benefits (e.g., medical, pharmacy dental, and vision coverage, etc.) begin on Day 1, the colleague’s hire date.
About Our Team
Our more than 1,000 Pittsburgh Mercy colleagues work in 60+ locations. Together, we serve more than 18,000 people annually. We’re always looking for compassionate, reliable, and resourceful people to join our family of care. Please let us know if you think you’d be a good fit for any of our open positions.
More Than Money
People work better when they feel better. So we offer a full compensation package, including:
Medical Insurance for Families
Flex Schedules + Workplaces
PTO + Holidays
Retirement + Pension Match