About The Pittsburgh Mercy Family of Care®
Who We Are
The Pittsburgh Mercy Family of Care® is a collaborative of Pittsburgh-area nonprofit organizations who share complementary missions, core values, and strategic visions for addressing complex population health and well-being within our communities. Together, we collaborate to provide an exceptional experience of integrative, person-centered care to every person and improve the health and well-being of our communities.
- People-centered and integrative in their approach to care
- Address the needs of the whole person – body, mind, and spirit
- Are mindful of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) Eight Dimensions of Wellness: physical, emotional, intellectual, social, occupational, financial, environmental, and spiritual
- Are trauma-informed and approach care from a “How can we help?” mindset
- Committed to quality and efficiency initiatives aimed at improving care
- Committed to delivering the right care at the right time, regardless of point of entry to service
- Committed to addressing the health and well-being of our communities.
The Pittsburgh Mercy Family of Care® is currently comprised of the following:
All are recognized and respected leaders in their respective fields.
- Pittsburgh Mercy Health System, Inc., also known as Pittsburgh Mercy
- Mercy Life Center Corporation, which consists of three business service units:
- Pittsburgh Mercy Behavioral Health
- Pittsburgh Mercy Community Health
- Pittsburgh Mercy Intellectual Disabilities Services
- McAuley Ministries, Pittsburgh Mercy’s grant-making foundation
- Bethlehem Haven of Pittsburgh, Inc.
- Others who currently or would like to collaborate with us.